snow white queen

Monday, December 22, 2008

Mama, I Love You

That's my Mom's name on my phonbook..
So sweetyshity, huh?
Haha

By the way,
Happy Mothers Day, Mom... :)
Now officially those words belong to you.

Sorry mom, i just can say it on my own blog. You even cant read it. I'm not the kind of sensitive doughter who said those words. I cant express it literally.

I even forgot last time i said "I love u" to her. But I obviously remember how was that feel. It was feel strange, but hahaha I can't explain it!!
:-" *blush*

The sweetyshity words, I gave to my mom is just...
"Happy Birthday, Mom!!"

Oh my God?! Talk about her birthday, it's few days less to her date!! Dec 26th..
Four days again.

Well, kids always said that their mom is the BEST EVER. And i'm one of those kids.

So, after a long time before never say it, I'll say...
I love you, Mom :)

No comments: