snow white queen

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Deathwish

what if I die..
would you cry for me
what if I die..
would you miss me
what if I die..
would you realize that I ever exis on ur life.

when I'm not sober anymore, just sleep and rest in peace forever.
My ghost would come over you as a remainder.
Recall all memories of me. The moment when you ignored me.

A Lachrymose Threnody would be sung by deathchoir.
The shrill would rip out your organ.
And it would brings a death throes of silence.

I'm a frozen angel, coldblood killer.
My pasty face would persecutes you on your night dream.
I'm a hellcat, lot of lust to devour your soul.
My effeminate would hug you down to the grave.

Come to me.
Companing me.
And we would live happyly ever after.

1 comment:

Elsa Firdausi said...

Askii!!,

i miss ur curved*klo d kamus hp gw c,ini artinya lentik* fingerr!!