snow white queen

Thursday, April 09, 2009

Cat On Roof

A few days ago, early in a morning. Everything went perfecto to begin a morning.

But! "perfect" thing gone because...

"I SAW ROCKY ON ROOF"

It happens for normal usual cat. And it's ok for them. No need to be surpris. But not with this creature call r.o.c.k.y. He is moron plus moron equals twice moron!

He never had a good experience with hight, specialy roof. Because he couldn't get his ass down from it! Yea, a cat with his ability to stay on roof and scream for help. Ha ha ha.

Back to the morning. I was trying to get him down. And I was using chair to reached him with his fav fish.

Yet, he is a twice moron cat, and I am a damn short girl, so I couln't make it. He was too damn far.

I was leaving him and went to school. It was a shiny day.

That moment was been a shiny day, until I notice that global warming change the climate sharply.

The sky turned grey and then turned dark. It was going to rain. And rocky still on roof.

(when I was home)
I was still trying to got him down. But I couln't coy the rain was pouring.

I hate my self at that time, coz I couln't save him till the day went down.

Him was sacred, was starf, was wet by the rain.

The next day, I was tryin harder to got him. Using more fish to dragged him.

When I got the moment, I reached his leg, and pulled him down!!

Yea...after 2 days, I finally saved rocky.

But, for what it's worth..2 day later, he did the same thing again. Stucked on roof again, and I saved him again!!

No comments: