snow white queen

Saturday, January 10, 2009

liquid of poison

You are a newcomer, came from nowhere.
Invisibly danger, threating like a hunter.

But you has some kind of magnet.
From your smell that I can't forget.

Your smell is a deadly weapon.
Like a liquid of poison.

Once you stared me, these eyes turned gold.
Once you near me, these tusks I couldn't hold.
And once you touch me , couldn't pretend this cold.

Stay away from me!! I don't want to be what I should be!

I have speed to catch you!
I have stenght to harm you!
I have this insting to eat you!!

I said stay away!!

Human blood..
I'm not those eater!!
Lust of blood..
Don't tempt me with this hunger!!

You dragged me whereever your place,
to protect you from every violance.
You made me move as fast as flash,
to guard you from some kind of clash.

Yet..
Yes you has some kind of magnet...
from anywhere of yours that I can't regret.

No comments: